Re-negotiating my lease
I have a cell tower that was owned by a small local company and recently that company has been purchased by AT&T. I want to re-negotiate my lease because it is WAY below local market value. Unfortunately, that information just came to me and I have signed a memorandum of lease with AT&T, although I have not gotten my final paperwork. Is it too late or can I wait until I have paperwork so I can deal directly with AT&T since my contact with the local carrier told me his position will soon be eliminated.
(sounds like he wouldn't be the one to talk to anyway.)
Thank you! Donna
Contact a Telecom Lease Lease Genius Today.