land sale with cell excluded

by Don
(Inland Empire Calif)

I have a small parcel of land in california with an existing cell lease. I want to sell all of the land but retain all rights and income from the cell site as long as the cell site is in use. I assume that the best way is to record an easment which will describe the lease area and will also state my rights to all benefits (income) from the cell site and that in the event there is a default on taxes i will be notified. I think the easement will be recorded prior to my land sale so the easement will be from me to me and any assignee, successors.

Comments for land sale with cell excluded

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 16, 2011
by: Sean (Tower Genius)

You would need to talk to your attorney... He may want the purchasing party to sign an easement to that effect.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cell Tower Lease Forum.

Subscribe to the
Cell Tower Insider
Enter your E-mail Address
First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Cell Tower Insider.

Contact a Telecom Lease Lease Genius Today.