Leasing roof space-getting started questions
Hello, I have been tasked by the co-op board to investigate leasing our rooftop space for cell phone towers. The basic questions are probably
the same for everyone starting out:
1) How much can you expect in leasing fees, per month?
2) Is are building of particular interest to carriers (it might be, given un-obstructed view
to NJ)? Which carriers would be most interested?
3) How much latitude do we have in negotiating leases?
4) What if we don't like the arrangement, is there a standard termination clause?
5) What if shareholders have fears about radiation? What are the most reliable sources
6) Is cell phone tower leasing compatible with other roof space uses e.g. deck for residences, use of roof for solar cells, etc?
Thanks for any help or references you can give.
Contact a Telecom Lease Lease Genius Today.